Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My Mesa for your...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Nov 5, 2004.

1. So i wanna try some other tones out there as my m2000 isnt doing what i want sadly enough. It is in exellent condtiion with nothing wrong with it at all maybe a scratch here or there but it rocks. It comes with the footswitch which is in exellent condition and in a 6 space skb rack case.

Looking for:

SWR Amps
    Gallien Krueger Amps
    Eden Amps
    Ampeg...
    basicially any good amp.

-Vince

2. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    got a 700r b and a 800 rb I would be willing to discuss partial trade terms with. the 1001rb stays!

3. Heh the 1001 or the 2001 are what i am preferring in the GK like, what can you tell me spec wise of the 800 rb??

-Vince

4. 1954bassman

1954bassman

Jun 7, 2004
    Hickory, NC
    I have an Eden Time Traveler WT-330 I am thinking about unloading. I am trying out a Mesa mPulse 600, which I like, except for the $1349 price. The M2000 is a Boogie? How old is it?

Mark

deManBass
    :eyebrow:

5. It is a boogie and it is a few years old not sure of exact time it was amde though. I am looking for an amp with atleast similiar power ratings btw.

-Vince

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have a 1001RB I might be interested in trading... Wanna discuss?

7. Hit me a PM or call me at 1-702-279-7527 there would have to be some money involved. It is in exellent condition and comes with the 200$ FS and a rack case. Im not sure how they usually fare in the used market but this piece was quite high in price when it was selling in stores. If this suites you give me a call and we can definately talk it up.

-Vince

8. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I have an SVT4-Pro I might consider trading. PM me if yer interested at all.