My MIA Jazz Deluxe 5 string for your Carvin LB75

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bazzanderson, Oct 23, 2002.

1. bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Are there any TBers out there who would want to trade their LB75 for an MIA Deluxe Jazz Bass V? I got it approx 6 weeks ago. It's Teal Green Trans with a Maple fretboard. I've done one mod...wired pickups in's an easy mod to reverse. I've gigged with it some but I'd say my Jazz is 99.99% mint. Don't get me wrong...I love my jazz (the series tones are awesome) but have wanted a neck through 5 for a while. If anyone is interested we can talk about pics later. I don't have a scanner and would have to snail mail someone the pics. I also don't have the serial number right now but can respond with it after I get home tonight.
    I've always wanted a Carvin because of the neck through design and I figured a thread on TalkBass couldn't hurt. I'm not too picky about color but have always been partial to woodtones or trans finishes.
    Anyway...if anyone is interested give me a shout and we can talk.
  2. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I just purchased a 5 string Carvin. But it's a bolt on as your Fender is. This thing has the big humbucker and the tap switch. It has abalone block inlays and an aysmetrical neck. I need something I can get more of a fender sound with. If you are interested Email me. Oh yea....It's a dark green fading to black. Let me know