1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available My MIK Lakland 55-02 and/or 2015 G&L L-1000 for your....?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dukeplaysbass, Sep 15, 2017.

1. dukeplaysbass

dukeplaysbass Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    For now, this is a "trade only" post. But, if nothing cool and interesting comes along, I'd be willing to sell...

I've got two axes that need new homes. I'm looking to trade for:
    -vintage Fender basses
    -weirdo Gibson stuff
    -Stingrays
    -cool guitars (electric & acoustic)
    -tube amps (guitar or bass, I loves all kinds (Fender, Marshall, Sunn, Gibson, Bedrock))
    -Guilds
    -Normandy guitars & basses

You get the picture. I tend to be into more traditional stuff and don't have much use for a $5000 Fodera, but if you have something you think I might like, try me. Worst I can say is no.

I can trade up or down.

Please make offers via PM.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: I have a day job that is abso-f'n-lutely bananas. There are times when I just can't reply to PMs quickly. I'm often stuck in a small room for several hours with a bunch of rabid attack dog lawyers who will rip my arse to shreds if I don't pay attention. Yes, that's an exaggeration, but not by much (they probably aren't *actually* rabid, but they act like it...) So, if you send me a message, and I don't get back to you in 12 minutes, it's not because I hate you and your bass, I probably haven't seen it yet. I'll reply to everybody, but it might take a bit 'cuz I gotta do my job.....

Here's what I've got:

2004 Lakland Skyline 55-02. Made in Korea. Nice bass, very few scuffs (you can see a couple on the back, hard to get with the black paint, but that's the worst of it). Stock Bartolinis, works and plays great, 35" scale. Ships in a nice MM case shown. Nice weight at 9.25 lbs.
    IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG IMG_0453.JPG IMG_0454.JPG

L-1000 is GONE GONE GONE
    THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST.

2015-ish USA G&L L-1000. They did these after the BABP run. This one is in outstanding condition. You can somebody loved this one and took care of it; it's got the telltale super light clearcoat scratches from playing, but no dings or dents. It got played (carefully) and put back in the case (even more carefully). Weighs a hair over 9 lbs. Super desirable skinny neck option, 1.5" at the nut in gun oil tint for that killer vintage look. Comes with original G&L case (which is also incredibly minty), and a bunch of cool paperwork (cert from Mrs. Fender, case key, sticker, etc). Yes, you know I loves me a Wunkay, but my battered old ones I always seem to be the ones I reach for, so I'll let this one go back into the wild.
    IMG_0455.JPG IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0460.JPG IMG_0461.JPG

Alrighty then, make me an offer!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    SonicBlueJoe and noeinstein like this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Cool Wunkay. Too bad skinny necks and I don't mix. :(

D M Lutz likes this.
  3. dukeplaysbass

L-1000 is gone. Just have the Lakland left.

4. dukeplaysbass

Created a new ad for just the Lakland.