No longer available My MIK Lakland 55-02 and/or 2015 G&L L-1000 for your....?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dukeplaysbass, Sep 15, 2017.

1. dukeplaysbass

dukeplaysbass Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    For now, this is a "trade only" post. But, if nothing cool and interesting comes along, I'd be willing to sell...

I've got two axes that need new homes. I'm looking to trade for:
    -vintage Fender basses
    -weirdo Gibson stuff
    -Stingrays
    -cool guitars (electric & acoustic)
    -tube amps (guitar or bass, I loves all kinds (Fender, Marshall, Sunn, Gibson, Bedrock))
    -Guilds
    -Normandy guitars & basses

You get the picture. I tend to be into more traditional stuff and don't have much use for a $5000 Fodera, but if you have something you think I might like, try me. Worst I can say is no.

I can trade up or down.

Please make offers via PM.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: I have a day job that is abso-f'n-lutely bananas. There are times when I just can't reply to PMs quickly. I'm often stuck in a small room for several hours with a bunch of rabid attack dog lawyers who will rip my arse to shreds if I don't pay attention. Yes, that's an exaggeration, but not by much (they probably aren't *actually* rabid, but they act like it...) So, if you send me a message, and I don't get back to you in 12 minutes, it's not because I hate you and your bass, I probably haven't seen it yet. I'll reply to everybody, but it might take a bit 'cuz I gotta do my job.....

Here's what I've got:

2004 Lakland Skyline 55-02. Made in Korea. Nice bass, very few scuffs (you can see a couple on the back, hard to get with the black paint, but that's the worst of it). Stock Bartolinis, works and plays great, 35" scale. Ships in a nice MM case shown. Nice weight at 9.25 lbs.
    IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG IMG_0453.JPG IMG_0454.JPG

L-1000 is GONE GONE GONE
    THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST.

2015-ish USA G&L L-1000. They did these after the BABP run. This one is in outstanding condition. You can somebody loved this one and took care of it; it's got the telltale super light clearcoat scratches from playing, but no dings or dents. It got played (carefully) and put back in the case (even more carefully). Weighs a hair over 9 lbs. Super desirable skinny neck option, 1.5" at the nut in gun oil tint for that killer vintage look. Comes with original G&L case (which is also incredibly minty), and a bunch of cool paperwork (cert from Mrs. Fender, case key, sticker, etc). Yes, you know I loves me a Wunkay, but my battered old ones I always seem to be the ones I reach for, so I'll let this one go back into the wild.
    IMG_0455.JPG IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0460.JPG IMG_0461.JPG

Alrighty then, make me an offer!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    SonicBlueJoe and noeinstein like this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Cool Wunkay. Too bad skinny necks and I don't mix. :(

D M Lutz likes this.
  3. dukeplaysbass

L-1000 is gone. Just have the Lakland left.

4. dukeplaysbass

Created a new ad for just the Lakland.