No longer available My MIM Jazz body for your MIM Jazz body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Warpeg, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Price:
    Up for trade is my 2011 Fender Standard Jazz Bass body (MIM) in 3-tone sunburst. Although I love the tone and comfort of this body, I'd like to explore other colors/finishes. Here is some info on the body:
    • Although I don't have an exact weight, I can tell you that the body is currently part of a bass (See picture) that weighs in the upper 8 lbs. area.
    • It's in good condition. There may be a few light/unnoticeable scratches here or there, but it's a solid 9.5 out of 10.
    • It's fully shielded (See pictures).
    • This is the newer body style with the traditional-sized pickup routes, not like the older bodies that have same-sized pickup routes.
    • The trade offer is for my unloaded body - No pickups, bridge, pickguard, controls, etc.
    What I'm looking for: An unloaded MIM Jazz Bass body in a different finish. Red would be nice, but I’ll consider other finishes.

Please send me a PM with offers.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    apolinario87 and kev451 like this.
  2. Rikster

Rikster

Mar 10, 2017
    McHenry, IL
    Hello I do have a custom built ash body jazz configuration 2 pickup no finish on it with rear route cavity with cover for controls if your interested I can take some photos. I have 2 mim necks that need a body
    thanks
    Rick W.

3. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Hi, Rick. Please send me a PM with your offer. Thanks.

4. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    It’s been awhile since I bumped this one. Anyone have a MIM Jazz Bass body to swap?

5. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Interested in black ?

6. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Thanks, but I already have several black basses.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021