1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My neighbor just passed away...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tplyons, Jul 20, 2007.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Strange. He's been healthy for the 11 years I've lived next to him. I've always helped him shovel his driveway as a courtesy, but he's out there next to me, helping. He was healthy up until last weekend.

He just suddenly ended up in the hospital, his kidneys shut down, and he's been on dialysis. He passed away this afternoon.

I just can't believe it, he was perfectly healthy only a few days ago.

2. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Sorry to here about that.

3. sucks to hear

4. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Wow, things like this always remind me that today may be my last. Am I proud of who I am and what I have done? Am I at peace with today being my last?

I am sorry Tim, that really sucks :(

5. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

I am sorry for your loss Tim.

6. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    I`m sorry.
    The first thing that came to my mind was "Seize your day".
    It`s something that`s been wandering in my mind these last days.

7. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Unfortunately, I know exactly where you're coming from. My best friends Dad just fell over dead out of the blue on the sixth. He woke up feeling like he had a cold. Half an hour later, he just fell over and was dead.

8. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Death can catch up with you awfully fast, so stay moving quickly! Sorry to hear of your loss.