1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My nephew's team is going to TX state finals!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Intune, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Division 4A- Alamo Heights Mules in San Antonio. They'll be playing Copperas Cove, no idea where that is. They get to play in the Alamo Dome Friday night! Wife & I are flying down tomorrow. Can't miss this! His name is Connor Cook and he is a 6'5" 260lb senior guard. Just wanted to share. I'm proud of him. He's a great kid... Um, young man. Go Mules! :hyper:

2. jerryjg

jerryjg

Aug 20, 2006
    I live 65 miles from san Antonio. Footballs huge here. Yea, Ive been to Alamo heights and the Mules rock. Hope they smoke Copperas, and they just might! by the way, 6'5 260? whoa! Thats a big big boy, lol!

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Copperas Cove is just outside of Killeen. I like to think of Killeen as the armpit of central Texas and Copperas Cove as the dirty crotch.

bc

4. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    What happends in Texas, stays in Texas.

:bag:

5. I'll be with the wife and it's not a federal holiday or my birthday! :eek: :rollno:

6. Just got back to Nashville. Final score was Heights-40 Cove-28. State Champs!

7. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    My soccer team just recently won class C state championships! :hyper:

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Bummer name for a school, but very cool that your nephew will forever be a part of Texas high school football history.

-Mike