My new 5er

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by themajorrager, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Howdy all,

just thought id post some pics of my new baby. having started out on a four and playing fours for the past three years i thought id step upto a five. so here it is a Spector Legend 5AS. gotta love that quilted maple top. oh yeah by the way it sounds awesome and the neck feels fantastic and is very comfortable to play.

also wondering if anyone has any ideas which tabs i should study in order to get used to playing my 5. :help:
    thanks. :bassist:
  2. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
  3. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    whicked nice bass.
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I dont think he was asking for a site, more,songs that use Low B. And why would you go to TC? TC is for pre teens.
  5. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    i understand the same as you,and he can make a search in tabcrawler and find hundreds of songs with B-string :bassist:
  6. What you could do is learn the 4 string songs you know again in a higher position using the B string.
  7. McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
  8. so true
  9. thanks nettor for the link. i should have made it clearer what i meant by "tab for a 5 string". i want to learn how to utilise the full register of the b string. so if anyone knows of any good songs(with tab) that will help me do that and get me more comfortable with my new bass then please let me know.