Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new baby (modulus)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassjus, Sep 19, 2005.

1. bassjus

bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    Mass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's got the lane poor, matching headstock (whihc you can't see) and the aguilar OBP-1 preamp. This is by far one of the best sounding/playing basses I've ever played. I saw it on ebay and had to have it. Even though I had just purchased this about a month prior
    [​IMG]

Just had to get this out there, I love it.

2. Those are both great looking basses. The modulus with the matching headstock sounds mighty intriguing. Got any pics of the headstock?

3. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    love you basses man.

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

5. bassjus

bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    Mass
    Thanks for the compliments guys.

Not the greatest pictures here, they were taken by the seller (unlike the ones in my first post)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    Both of those basses look really nice. I especially like the sparkle finish on the Modulus.

7. bassjus

bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    Mass
    Thanks man. I wasn't too sure how much I was going to like the finish(I've always liked it, but never loved it, and spending this much on abass I really should love the finish) and when I got it the finish was so much better than in the pictures the guy had posted, and prettier than I remember. What was also awesome is that he labeled it as having the bassline pickup, which you can definantly tell it is not.

8. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Nice! Congrats on that!

9. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Wow! That's cool as hell. Great buy, espically with the Lane Poor in it...nice!

10. Bet it sounds real goood too ;)

11. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    Well, cool. Hope you get many years of music outta that bad boy. :bassist:

12. Congrats! I just got a Modulus too (Oteil Burbridge model), and if you are half as happy with it as I am, you're very happy!

They really make top notch basses.