Okay, so I finally got my body and neck from Warmoth this past Thursday. Did most of the drilling, electronics, and assembly this weekend. Didn't have the camera until today, though. So no complete in progress pics... But I did have to remove the finish off the frets, so the neck needed to come off. When Warmoth sends out a finished maple neck, there is still a clear coat of poly on the frets, so I taped in between the frets and got out the steel wool. I used #0 steel wool to remove the clear coat, and #0000 to shine/smooth the fret after removal. I'm exactly halfway done, and decided to take a rest, snap some photos, and start a thread. First, the body. It looks a lot better than I thought it would... the blue is a lot darker than the website picture suggested. I was told Warmoth only offered three holes for the controls, so I drilled my own. I also drilled for the bridge, because I hadn't decided which bridge to use when I ordered (I went with an ABM.) I used a 3/8" Forstner bit to drill for the controls, and it worked great. I was nervous, because I had some problems with the finish chipping on past projects. The bridge was very straightforward. Just measured out the scale length, made that the center of the saddles adjustability, and then centered it on the body horizontally. Then drilled the holes and zipped in the screws. The electronics: The electronics cavity/knob layout was a bit of a chore. Because of the carved top, I didn't want to use a template on the top for component placement. So, first I painted the cavity with sheilding paint. Then I made a template of my knobs out of cardboard, and transferred my holes to the cavity. I drilled with a 1/16" bit through to the top, so I knew where to drill with the Forstner bit. Then drilled the actual holes from the top in. I installed a OBP-3 preamp to go with the Nordstrand NJ4SV's I purchased. I attached the pre module and battery clips with Super Velcro (available at Home Depot/Lowes).I still need to clean up my wiring with more zip ties and put some sheilding tape on the cover, that comes later today. The Neck: I ordered a neck with the Warmoth tiltback 2+2 headstock, as per the opinions of the TB faithful in this thread: Photoshop my Warmoth thread: I have no full pics yet, because it is being worked on. Here's some pics of my taping job: The untaped area is the region already done. Only 10 more frets to go!! I had the headstock painted to match the body, which is what took so long, as the body was painted long before. The tuners are from Carvins website, the standard Gotoh GB7s. I attached the neck with some inserts I acquired from TB's own Hambone (thanks Allan). The were very heavy duty and worked great. Just drilled a 3/8" hole in the neck at the corresponding points to the neck pocket, and threaded in the inserts with a hex key. So, I just have to finish the fret dressing, intonate, and clean up/sheild the electronics cavity, and it will be done. I'll have more pics to follow.