1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My new bass rig!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Daveydude, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Im new to bass....been a guitar player for a few years now and wanted a rig for the jam room. I sold off a guitar and found these craigslist gems.....first up is a GK 400rb, old school but does the trick nicely...along with the cab, a peavy scorpion in a GK cab....next is a MIM J bass all stock. Picked them both up for $480. Now I just need to learn to play.
    BassRig007.

BassRig004.

2. Grizzly700

Grizzly700

Mar 18, 2008
    Maryville, TN
    That should serve you well, you may end up wanting a different cab though.

3. Bassmastertim

Bassmastertim

Mar 15, 2009
    Good lookin axe...............but the batman forever poster costs you some serious cool points man. Im just sayin.

4. the engine

the engine Guest

Score! That head was the official bass head of the 80's! You can't kill them and watt for watt they are STRONG! Sweet looking bass too. I gotta go with the other guy though. Unless you share that room with your 8 year old son, ditch the poster. But enjoy the rig!

5. Blackbd

Blackbd

Feb 24, 2008
    Nashville
    I like the rig. The "Batman Forever" poster, however, is another matter. :)

6. tidnab

tidnab

Jan 21, 2009
    Simi Valley, CA
    did you cut holes in the bottom heads of your toms? and your floor tome needs a bottom head :eyebrow:... that's a drummer nono :ninja:..:p

nice rig :bassist: now start learnin ;)

p.s. you should release the hi-hat clutch when not in use... it puts unnecessary pressure on the spring.