Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new bass...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Knavery, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Well folks, I brought the Pedulla back and despite the kick-ass playability and the deal I got, I just couldn't get the sound I wanted. Here is what I ordered today in the color shown:

My New Bass...

I got it from Bass Central in Florida for $1499.00 shipped. So far, their customer service is top notch, but I will wait to make a final judgement to make sure the bass is in great shape, the time of delivery, etc. etc. But they did a fine job helping me out and cutting a deal.

Knavery

2. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    Good price for a new one.... :)

Great bass!

Enjoy!

Oh and don't you forget to post pics....

3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    You've played one of these before, right? So, you'll know that this bass will give you what the Pedulla didn't?

4. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    No actually I haven't, but I really like the sound of Warwicks. I actually fell quite in love with the corvette proline sound. This FNA Jazzman will have more balls due to it's pick-up configuration. I also love the choice of woods for bass. I think this is some top notch stuff... Of course that's my personal opinion.

Knavery

5. I have the same bass with the same color and it looks a lot better in real life.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and sounds amazing. playablity is really nice,

6. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Oh man... That does look sweet. I can't wait. Hopefully it's in mint shape. It's being shipped from the U.S. distributor.

Knavery