1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My New Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Chik3n, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Chik3n

Chik3n

Feb 16, 2008
    hello ummmm ya i had a 5 string and it rattled alot and im jsut trying to learn so it was makeing it rather difficult but i got it as a gift so i couldnt complain to much well i went to a local music shop to see about tradeing it in or getting it worked on well come to find out that the person who got this for me got.....lets jsut say there was no lube ........anyways it rattled because of the quality makes MIJ look damn good ..lol but now i am the proud owner of a Dean Edge-OneJ it sound pretty good got lucky and picked it up used for 60 bucks anywyas i love this site it is very helpful

2. Post some pictures man! Also, a little bit of punctuation would help making your post easier to read.

3. hooked on phonics is good for you.

4. Chik3n

Chik3n

Feb 16, 2008
    sorry guys about my puncutation, i just get to typeing sometimes and forget all about it.

5. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    +1:meh:

6. Haha, awesome, are we gonna have to go through this again Meev? I smells a sp3lin w4r...so to speak.

7. ZOMG I AM 13 SR!NG BAS AIRBRUSHINATORRIZZLE JIM AND I TYP3 IN ALL CAPS FTW!!!!

8. oya!!!111oneoneeleven

wellibetucantnotusecapsorspacescuzuranub!

ftw1

9. you win :smug:

I'd rather type like a human being.

10. Haha. Awesome. That's me 1, you 0.

11. why don't you step into my off topic thread and we'll see who's made of win :smug:

12. Oh you're on, my friend, you're on.

13. PMed

14. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    :eek:

15. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    I can't remember if this board has a spell checker of if I downloaded one for it.:confused:

16. if you use Firefox, the latest version, it has built in spell checker. I can't live without it now, as my spelling isn't too great.

17. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    [​IMG]
    the devil made me do it

18. I'm used to it too. I'll be on msn and be like, "Did I spell that right? Well, it's not telling me it's wrong so it must be okay." Meanwhile it's like, "haggleshwaggengnajamuffin."

19. LolCatRenderer-41.

20. [​IMG]