My new bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JP Bassman, Jun 30, 2002.

1. JP Bassman

JP Bassman

Jun 18, 2001
    Hey everyone, I gots me a new bass - and its acoustic!! Its a Takamine G Series something, and I got a great deal at guitar center on it. It's got an awesome sound, not too loud, but fine, punchy. I love it :D

I recommend it for everyone not able to buy a martin or a tacoma :)
  2. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Congratz on the new bass!

But remember, when you buy a new bass and post here to tell us about it, you have to include pictures!!!! :)
  3. JP Bassman

JP Bassman

Jun 18, 2001
  4. I was going to make this a post of my own, but with the "requirement" to post a pic of you with your new bass, I figured I would just piggy back your post :D

I just bought an Ibanez SR805 5-string bass. It amazed me when I played it, because originally I wanted to get away from Ibanez but I loved how this baby sounded and the b-string is nice.
  5. Congrats to Bassman and Panther! Hope you boys are diggin` yer new toys! :D

The accoustic is sweet `man.I want an ABG but can`t justify use to expense ratio(I`m not very fun,am I?).They say the Takamie is one quality piece,I`ll have to try one next time I go to GC. :)

I wanted to get away from Ibanez too!lol Keep toying with the idea of selling my EDC700 but then I play it and....doh!! Too darn comfy and light!! Oh well....hehe

Post some pics youse guys.