My new Bergantino EX112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Groundloop, May 18, 2007.

1. Groundloop

Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Toronto
    I was only able to play it for about 1/2 an hour before I had to clear out of the rehearsal room, but I did have time to A/B it with my aging Avatar CB112, and the Bergie seemed quicker to respond, was plenty bright enough (for me anyway) without a tweeter, and has enough oomph in the low end to handle the 'B' of my Lakland 55-02. When I hooked both cabs, with the Master at 2 1/2 on my Yorkville XS800, it sounded huge. I can definitely see another Bergie 112 in my future. :D

And, so as not to be in violation of the "It doesn't exist without pics" rule, attached is a crappy camera phone image.

I wasn't really prepared to buy a cab today. I swear I only went in to buy strings!!

Attached Files:

2. murphy

murphy Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Canada
    Cool....I really dig my EX112

3. mimaz

mimaz

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars
    Yeah, I just stopped by the store to buy a guitar pick for a friend, and ended up with a IP112 and a HT112, and an Alembic F-1X to control it all with. And I forgot the pick!

Seriously, the Berg gear is contagious, enjoy your new cab!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021