Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new board (pics)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by affro, Dec 3, 2004.

1. The monster is complete!
    i have created myself a new pedalboard.
    i built the daisy chain into the back of it, so its nice and easy to use and no tangles :D

signal chain is:
    tu-2 >> odb-3 >> pqb-3 >> digiwah >> sabddi >> unichorus

im stoked :hyper:
    and cos i built it myself, from stufff i already had, it cost nothin :smug:

2. Funky Doctor

Funky Doctor

Aug 28, 2003
    Australia
    Eyyyyyyyy. It's about time you showed us all your sexy pedal board. Been hanging out for this for a while. Looks good mate. I like how you put the aluminium(?) around the edges.

3. yeah it sure is aluminium.
    and plastic edging on front and back, cos it was easier to cut for the daisy chain to stick thru and it wouldnt make sharp edges that would cut the cables.
    its actually very light as well :D

4. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    Nice one man, looks pretty neat.

5. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    That's awesome, and nice pedals too! :)

6. Niskamies

Niskamies

Jan 13, 2004
    Wow, you got the pedals in small space :hyper: Whats the pedal in the upper left corner?

7. its a boss pqb-3 bass (semi) parametric equalizer.
    3 bands of freguency+level select (i.e bass,mid,treble), plus an overall volume knob.
    its my favourite of the lot :cool:

8. Nice pedal board. I'm GASsing for EBS pedals, but don't have the money. Next thing I buy is the Boss Tuner pedal, heard some great things about it

9. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    yeah
    nice setup dude :)

do you use much of the synth bass though? just wondering

10. dees - yeah get the tu-2 dude, its a good investment ;) also, look out for second hand ebs pedals, thats how i could afford mine :p

johans - i mainly use the digiwah for the octave and a little bit of envelope filter, not really for many synth sounds at the moment.