1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My new custom basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by toonman, Oct 11, 2013.

1. These are my two most recent builds. both from the same tree, lol. I always wanted both of these basses and there aren't many 5 string tele basses around. they are both made from the ash and maple. jazz bass config on the tele with a concentric volumes and a tone with series/parallel push pull knob. both are pretty sweet although I like the tele better. what do yall think?
    tele%20bass.

2. the wako kid

the wako kid

May 11, 2011
    Denver,CO
    I think your link is broken.

3. hmm, shows up fine for me.

4. Big John66

Big John66

Feb 12, 2008
    Nice! I'd like to see more pics. And the tele bass is way cool!

5. see the website in the sig.... most of my basses are there. I havn't added any pics recently.

6. So basically, if I'm looking at getting a new Stingray, I should come to you...? :)

7. Im sure we can arrange that!!! ;)

8. Awesome :D is there anywhere I could go to hear like a demo of someone playing one of yours...?

9. there is a crappy video of me playing one on the website in the sig. but as far as other bass that have sold I am unaware of any videos. I guess I need to breaking out the video camera soon huh? there might be some youtube videos under toonbass of a live show I did with the rainbow 4 string.

10. that'd be nice :) it's not that I don't have faith, trust me XP I just like to hear a bass before I buy it haha

11. bassman10096

bassman10096 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    MKE
    They make a lovely, blonde pair. So tempting to follow down the rabbit hole that 'ray came out of...:bassist: