My new Fodera Review

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by funkycarnivore, May 29, 2003.

1. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    grammar, spelling ? What dialect is that, man ? Hard to take seriously.:rolleyes:
  2. sO u R sAyeIng that u DonT' FEELE it?
  3. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    lOL nO dUdE. I FEllIn IT. jUsT noT A FEw MInuTES AGo...:D :bassist: :smug:

pLus I WAnt GRiLLeD OniONS on MY bASs...
  4. dabshire

Dec 15, 2002
    McKinney, TX
    It's almost like you can see the two personalities fighting for control while he's typing

I laughed, I cried, it moved me.....

5. Haha, I tried to be pretty accurate in the review; just added some lightheartedness for fun. I actually rEaLliE dO like tHiZ bAsE!!!
  6. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Is that a weird form of Stockholm Syndrome or something? ;) Regardless, I love that bass. There are many reasons, but a big one is the pickup placement!
  7. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Beautiful bass, but the review is annoyingly unreadable. Some minor mispellings and minor flaws in grammer are excusable, but I don't get the upper and lower cased typing thing.

Anyway, those are great basses. I've played a few and some day, I'll probably own one. Have fun!
  8. camoe

Sep 7, 2001
    Lafayette, CO
    I think you need to add some knobs and switches to that thing...;)

The inlays are sweet!

9. fello

Nov 11, 2002
    London, UK
    Beautiful Bass.Congrats!!!!!:bassist:
  10. Beautiful bass Funky. I enjoyed your review as well.I should be getting my new Monarch soon.Im stoked about it.Ive been playing Fodera basses since 97 and i couldnt be happier with them.

p e a c e :bassist:
  11. jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    That review is really annoying to read. It sounds like it was written by a chimp.
  12. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Great post Jivetkr, it really brought meaning to my life.

Wow Funky, you're a hot chimp!

When I first read the review, I thought Jared wrote it, but then I realized it was Funky. Oops. :D ;)
  13. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Hmm...You thought I wrote it cuz it was funny or because you thought I have bad writing "skillz" ;)
  14. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Obviously some of you guys arent familiar with funky's "reviews". They have me rolling on the floor when I read them. I assure you, Funky is a very literate bright young guy and a darn good bass player. He is just having some fun!
  15. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO

NO no no, I thought you wrote it cause it's a FODERA review - and I thought you bought them all!

16. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

I "only" have two now. :( :bawl:

17. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You said it, man!

brad cook
  18. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Got pics of it Bo?
  19. vanselus