Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new lovely ampeg stuff

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Si-bob, Jul 28, 2002.

1. at last my 210 came from the bass centre, and so i'm gonna post a pic of the whole lot

B-2R
    SVT 210HE
    SVT115E

it sounds great and i reckon its gonna serve me well for a good many years!

[​IMG]

*Si*

2. Looks like a nice investment! Now you just need a giant rack with a bunch of other stuff like wireless and tuners and power conditioners to go with it!

jtbp

3. That's a great and fairly portable rig. Enjoy!

4. PorphyaPlayer14

PorphyaPlayer14 Guest

Feb 2, 2002
    California
    Awesome! this rig looks sweet and I think you will be able to blow off a few heads with it, hope it sounds as good as it looks! Good luck! One thing though make sure the ohms are even with your head, I wouldn't want to a see a wonderful rig such as this one go down the drain. I think it does though because according to ampeg or if I remember correctly the 210he is 8 ohmns and the 15he is 8 ohms which makes 4 ohms which gives you 350 watts out of your B-2R . So pump up the volume and blow everyone away! Have fun!

Your Bass Player Friend Erik.

5. Your ohm maths would be correct there! :)

Next i wanna get a small 1x10 or 1x12 for practising, and a rack box to put the B-2R in along with a rack tuner and an Aphex 204, fortunatly i start uni soon and get a lovely student loan, i'v opted to live on beans for a bit :D

*Si*

6. Very nice set up! Bet it does sound sweet and full, especially with a RIC goin' through it! Enjoy, that's a dream set up if ever I saw one!:D

7. i'm afraid it won't be having a ric put through it, but then i don't like Ric's :) (flinches away from everyone)
    Its got a great solid, even tone, so now i can run by basses EQ flat which is cool.

*Si*

8. Ooooops! I read the wrong profile! Enjoy, whatever you play.

9. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Keep the windows open :eek:

10. you mean Uni accomodation has windows? :eek:
    Its gonna be better then i thought :D

*Si*

11. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Very cool, nice rig!