My new mini rig!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by reasonbass, Dec 27, 2004.

1. After having to sell my beloved all my gear, I got an extra holiday job and mangaged to get this with some of the money. Its not totally complete though. Im missing my BBE BMax. And I'm probably gonna add another cab. I'm also waiting for a SWR Bass 750. But this is what I got for now.

ADA MB-1
    ART SLA-2 Power amp
    Kaces 4 space rack bag
    Eden 2x10 XST

I just need to get a power condtioner and the rackmount kit for my wireless. And a hand truck!!
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Nice rig bro. I am a big fan of Eden anything, so I'd take that in a heartbeat.

3. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Sweet- how many watts?
  4. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    very cool. gotta love the mini rigs.
  5. The Art SLA-2 does 560 watts bridged at 8 ohms. Which pretty much matches the 500 watts on my Eden XST cab. Which is also 8 ohms by the way. And if I need more power..thats why i got the SWR Bass 750 for.. I'll just add another 8 ohm cab. Or get simply get an 8x10.
  6. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    I have a similar rig, at least one of them...I have a BMax into a SoundTech PS802, into a:
    1)Eden 210T
    2)Avatar B212
    3)EBS 311 15"x10"xTweeter.

Versatile, I can take one cab or two. The Eden is the only 8 ohm cab I have. Mine's enclosed in a 2-space rack bag. Very light, too! :D
  7. That is a really nice little rig. That looks ideal for playing heavy ambient melodic metal.

That is the Eden 210 with the really low lows, right? I would think the SWR 750x would sound good through it.
  8. Yup, Thats the Eden XST series.
  9. I got a couple more goodies, Im still missing my BBE BMax though. :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  10. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
  11. DubDubs

Aug 23, 2004
    Los Angeles
    How does that ADA preamp sound?
  12. Warwick player

Warwick player

Dec 31, 2002
    Bucks, UK
    Very nice setup ... Like the dog too!!! :p
  13. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay

Where's the new job? ;)

Ive got a couple 210XST cabs too and I love everything about them except that I want 8-10s or something that size. I want to check out that ADA pre too.
  14. Thanks for the hookup dude, I too want one a big cab for the SWR. I'm will be replacing the ADA pre, with the BBE BMax. Theres some issues with the warm up circuitry with the ADA that I need to get fixed. But I can still make it work if I flick the on/off switch a couple times. I'll let you borrow it for the time being if you want. I'm in no hurry to get it fixed.