Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new MTD!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jacochops, Aug 1, 2004.

1. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    As GAS would have it, I've aquired another new bass to hold me over until my new Nordstrand is ready!
    I called our own Adrian Garcia at Accessbass.com, and he is sending me a new MTD Heir 5 string fretless with a flame maple top and an ebonol board! Really a gorgeous bass! By the way, Adrian is a prince to deal with...if anyone is looking for great service and prices on gear, he's as good as it gets! :bassist:
    I've played several Kingstons before, and I loved the raw punchyness (is that a word?) of them, so I hope this will satisfy my Mwahh-craving for a while! I'm really a 4 string guy, but I'm playing a lot of contemporary Christian music that craves that B! I'll probably add a Bart 3 band with the selectable mids to it to keep it flexible on the fly!
    Can someone here go to Accessbass and post a large picture of it here? I'm a technological moron, and haven't got the whole pic link thing figured out!

2. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Congrats on the new bass, and congrats on the Nordstrand.
    Can't wait to see that bass.

3. jkritchey

jkritchey

Jul 23, 2002
    Northern Va.
  4. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Wow... a Nordstrand AND an MTD - Congrats!! I don't quite care for lined fb's, but she sure looks like a killer bass :D