1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My new OLP [pics inside]

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Seaweed, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Seaweed

Seaweed

Apr 9, 2007
    Sweden
    Hey guys!

I finally got my beloved new bass delivered today. See my previous thread for more info... ;)

I must say I'm pretty darn impressed with this baby so far. And, as you can see below, she's a real beauty!

Anyway just though I'd share some pics and maybe some info if anyone is willing know a bit more :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for being such a bad photographer...

/Tim

2. rummy

rummy

Apr 17, 2006
    Lombard, IL
    Looking good! :)

I never realized the OLPs had an input on the front of the body, not on the side. Cool.

3. sublime0bass

sublime0bass

Aug 2, 2007
    Boone, NC
    my olp mm3 has a side jack. i think they are just trying to emulate the bongo as closely as possible

btw, love those ernie ball necks. so smoooooth

4. Seaweed

Seaweed

Apr 9, 2007
    Sweden
    They sure are, fits me like a glove!

5. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Bongo has a side jack, maybe your talking about a stingray?

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Stingrays have a side jack as well. The only stingrays that have a front jack are the 2 bands.

7. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    That looks incredible with the black hardware on it! And ++++ for the jack on the front, that is always a classy look that I've been fond of for a long time.