1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My new optimized pedalboard

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rob2966, Oct 11, 2013.

1. rob2966

rob2966

Oct 19, 2006
    Vancouver, BC
    Hey all,

After many years of hauling a big pedalboard (and lately just leaving it at home because I couldn't be bothered to move it around) I decided to optimize down to a smaller setup.

Inventory:
    - Pedaltrain JR
    - Pedal Power 2+
    - Bassbone
    - Polytune
    - Darkglass B3K
    - Boss LMB-3 Limited Enhancer
    - XDR1 wireless receiver

I hardly ever use the Limiter but I like it if I want to do a little slap n pop, at some point I might get a better comp pedal but it serves the purpose for now.

The wireless is not always used. If I need it I just patch it into the Bassbone input (if you are wondering why there is no cable connected).

Since the Bassbone needs the 15V-400mA wall wart I had to get creative. I severely shortened an extension cord so I can plug into the AC on the PP2+ (white cable) and strapped the wall wart underneath. Overall quite happy with how it looks.

bass_pedalboard_front_zpsfc5d9568.

bass_pedalboard_back_zps6295e03e.

2. mouthmw

mouthmw

Jul 19, 2009
    Croatia
    Cool, but there's room for more stuff. I crammed up 8 pedals on a board the size close to pedaltrain jr. My OCD couldn't live with empty space but I don't want a larger board because it would be a pita for gigs and floor space.

3. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon. Supporting Member

Cool!

I use my XDR1 the exact same way.

I am also loving my B3K and have used the Polytune since it came out.