Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new piece of gear

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dawgstring6, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Fliptrique

Fliptrique

Jul 22, 2002
    Szczecin, Poland
    Endorsing Artist: Mayones Guitars&Basses, Taurus Amplification
    naa... those photos don`t count, you`ll have to post some pics you`ve made yourself;)

2. ;) Ok, I just ordered it and it should be here in 5-14 days, so you can be sure that I will be posting some pics of it here and on my website...

3. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Hmmmm...maybe that's a better alternative than my original plan...I was going to get a Hartke 3500 and an Avatar 410...but that works out to be cheaper...

What do you guys think? (Thread stealage)

4. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    get the head and avatar! , I dont like Hartke cabs myself.

5. I like it simply because it is a combo amp, everything together, and good enough power, what is different from this Hartke, if you followed the link, is the new VX series reverted back to the original paper cone, impregnated with fabric...I am excited about it, through SamAsh it would work out to be $776.00(shipping) and some chump change...I have a buddy here in Ohio who is a Hartke dealer, he is getting it for me for$737.00, no shipping, just tax...:D

Hey! Thief! ;)

6. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Think he could get me the hookups on a 3500?

7. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    yeah, lets hear about that Ohio hookup, im curious as well.

8. Well, since you asked, here is the info, he has no website yet...(I am trying to convince him of that.)
    Harter's Music (Hartke Dealer)
    7609 E. Lincoln Way
    Wooster, Ohio 44691
    1-330-262-8808

Now, again, at Sam Ash, shipping was like $77.00, you do the math adding that to $699.00, $776.00, there is no tax on that at Sam Ash, why, I dunno, you could call them and ask, info is on the link I posted at the beginning of this thread...with Harters, I pay tax on top of the $699.00, but no shipping because Harters is a Hartke dealer and if he gets a certain amount of items and such, HIS shipping is free, bonuses all around for me and Mike...I dunno what he could do for you, but, it never hurts to ask, tell him Johnny White told you about him...:D

9. The reason that Sam Ash doesn't charge tax is the same reason Musicians F****d doesn't charge tax to some people..They're out of state sales.With MF TN MO and OR residents add sales tax...If you lived near the sam ash warhouse(in state) they'd probably charge tax, too...

My. $.02

DWB