My new rig! + PICS!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Darell, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Darell

Mar 29, 2005
    The Netherlands
    I sold my previous rig (Laney 250watt amp + Hartke vx410 + Laney 115) and bought a new one:

Trace Elliot AH300 12-SMX
    Ashdown ABM 410T

I must say, it sounds awsome! :bassist: Much much better then my old rig. I'm soo happy! :hyper:
    Just wanted to let u guys know :)
  2. Neat-O. Congrats. I love the look of Ashdown cabs.
  3. lowmid

Feb 2, 2005
    +1 on the ashdown looks!
  4. especially the ashdown labs series...that makes my heart flutter everytime.
  5. orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    i used a trace elliot V type amp at Guitar Center and went threw a SWR 4x10 , the silver face one, and i was sooo impressed. I felt like it was better than my amp, 1200 watt RBI into a Avatar 2x10. The 4x10 had so much bass i loved it.

I really like the ashdown cabs, but ive never got to play one. Do they live up to their looks?
  6. +2
  7. Darell

Mar 29, 2005
    The Netherlands
    yeah! It's sounds really great! It has some much bottom end for a 410. The highs are also beautiful, and I can get get a really mean grunty sound out of it and I love it!
    here are some specs:

Configuration: 4 x 10" + HF tweeter
    Power Handling: 600W continuous, 900W programme
    Impedance: 8 Ohms
    Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
    SPL: 103dB 1W @ 1m
    H x W x D (mm): 790 x 720 x 530
    Weight (kg): 36

I will take some more pictures of it tomorrow!
  8. Nice cab, dunno about the amp though - my trace combo's sound is so sterrile... I dunno, it may be the trace own brand speaker thats in it...

Either way, that isn't a bad rig man - stick a pod with it and your sorted if you ask me :) :bassist: