1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My new rig! + PICS!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Darell, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Darell

Darell

Mar 29, 2005
    The Netherlands
    I sold my previous rig (Laney 250watt amp + Hartke vx410 + Laney 115) and bought a new one:

Trace Elliot AH300 12-SMX
    Ashdown ABM 410T

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I must say, it sounds awsome! :bassist: Much much better then my old rig. I'm soo happy! :hyper:
    Just wanted to let u guys know :)

2. Neat-O. Congrats. I love the look of Ashdown cabs.

3. lowmid

lowmid

Feb 2, 2005
    belgium
    +1 on the ashdown looks!

4. especially the ashdown labs series...that makes my heart flutter everytime.

5. orskard

orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    Indiana
    i used a trace elliot V type amp at Guitar Center and went threw a SWR 4x10 , the silver face one, and i was sooo impressed. I felt like it was better than my amp, 1200 watt RBI into a Avatar 2x10. The 4x10 had so much bass i loved it.

I really like the ashdown cabs, but ive never got to play one. Do they live up to their looks?

6. +2

7. Darell

Darell

Mar 29, 2005
    The Netherlands
    yeah! It's sounds really great! It has some much bottom end for a 410. The highs are also beautiful, and I can get get a really mean grunty sound out of it and I love it!
    here are some specs:

Configuration: 4 x 10" + HF tweeter
    Power Handling: 600W continuous, 900W programme
    Impedance: 8 Ohms
    Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
    SPL: 103dB 1W @ 1m
    H x W x D (mm): 790 x 720 x 530
    Weight (kg): 36

I will take some more pictures of it tomorrow!

8. Nice cab, dunno about the amp though - my trace combo's sound is so sterrile... I dunno, it may be the trace own brand speaker thats in it...

Either way, that isn't a bad rig man - stick a pod with it and your sorted if you ask me :) :bassist: