Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new rig will be here next week!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jpoprock, Jun 17, 2005.

1. jpoprock

jpoprock

Jun 7, 2005
    Kokomo, IN
    I finally made a desicion and got myself a bass rig. I'm wicked excited. I got a used Thunderfunk head from Dave. And I'm going to be running it into two Avatar cabs. One 8ohm 210 NEO and one 8 ohm 212 NEO that's due to arrive in a couple weeks. I figure worst case.. if that is over kill, I can unload both cabs and buy just one 212 @4ohms. But I have many options now. Big rig, small rig, etc. I'm way excited. I think I'll be quite pleased. Thanks to all of you who helped out. Up until two weeks ago, I had never even heard of Thunderfunk or Avatar!

I'll have some addl news to share with you when the 210 Avatar arrives next week. ;)

Pictures will follow, but probl not for a few weeks.

Thanks guys!
    Jason

2. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    My Ashdown head is on the FedEx Ground truck for delivery today, and my Avatar 212 Neo will be coming a couple of weeks, just like yours. I can't wait. Congrats!

3. Sounds like it's gonna be a great rig. Can't wait to hear a review of it when you get it. I'm GAS'ing for a 212 Neo in a bad way after I heard the new GK one. Congrats