My new Sadowsky- pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RS, Feb 28, 2002.

1. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
  2. KPO2000

KPO2000 Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2001
    Hey RS,
    I liked what I saw, but saw no Sadowsky. I have a nice Lull V4. Great basses!
  3. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    The pictures don't really capture the color. It is not a navy or royal blue. Its a very saturated medium blue color. There is no hint of grey in it like it seems on my computer.
    IMHO, I think it as good looking of a Sadowsky I've seen, except for maybe the spalted maple Sadowsky bass to be (Jeff's?).
  4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats, RS! I wondered why all of your Jazz basses were up for sale.
  5. Very nice! Congrats!

6. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Woo, that's purty! Doesn't seem a bit gray on my monitor.
  7. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    AWESOME!!!! The quilt is KILLER. The bird's eye on the fretboard is incredible. Congrats!!!
  8. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    You've got quite a jazz bass setup.

Nice Sadowsky. is this the one i've seen on Bass NW's site??? mad nice.

also, I love the Lull! love that pearloid on natural swamp ash look. very cool.
  9. bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Hey RS, congratulations, that's a great looking bass. I received a blue quilt top from them about 2 weeks back, only I went with the black hardware and the Sadowsky bridge. I had some photos on here a few weeks back. I was wondering the same thing as Jokerjkny - is that the bass that was on BassNW? If it is, you must be one of the fastest people in the world, as that bass was only displayed for about 37 minutes!! And another question. The case in the picture - does that say "Mike Lull" on it?!!!
  10. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    That is a killer looking bass. hmm... me want...... ;)
  11. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    No, I didn't get it from bass NW. I bought it from an individual. I think I might like black hardware a little better, but I like the bass so much I don't want to mess with it. I wish the pics came out a little better. The birdseye of the neck is amazing.
    Thank for the positive comments.
  12. bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Yeah, I really like the black hardware on mine, but on the other hand your bass looks terrific anyway, so I can understand your reluctance to change it. Either way, it's an awesome looking bass!

Just out of curiosity, how old is it?
  13. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Don't know.
  14. Woo love the color and the top. Nice.