Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new Trace-Elliot Rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by E.O.M., May 24, 2004.

1. E.O.M.

E.O.M.

Dec 7, 2001
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I stopped in at guitar center yesterday, and came out with a used 2x15 Trace-Elliot cab that perfectly matches the 4x10 I already had. Together these are incredibly loud, punchy, and clean!

The head on top is my Yorkville BM-400, which is also very, very clean. This is soon to be replaced with a rack system, consisting of a QSC RMX 1450 and a BBE B-Max T.

2. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    Thats one hot 'ROD'*

*Rig Of Death

3. Bassgirlsara

Bassgirlsara

May 22, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Trace Elliots rule!
    Sara

4. Just out of curiosity, how tall is that? I thought my avatar 210 and 115 was tall, but that looks pretty big.

5. I dont like using anythin amp wise that isnt a Trace. My user name says it all.

6. xb100

xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    WOW verey cool its 63.8 icnehs tall got the specs for both of em at the trace-elliot site :) Man thats tall about, 5 feet!!

7. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Wow. That's crazy. Good crazy. 215 and a 410. Wow. That thing probably has crazy mids, and lows to spare :).

8. E.O.M.

E.O.M.

Dec 7, 2001
    Grand Rapids, MI
    With the casters on the bottom and the head on top, the rig is about the same height as me, and I'm six feet even. With the 4-space rack on top, it will be even taller. My 5'3" sister took one look at it and ran away, proclaiming that it would fall down on her and kill her.

9. E.O.M.

E.O.M.

Dec 7, 2001
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I have absolutely no problem cutting through the rest of the band. Now they have to cut through me! :cool:

10. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Lord! That's a manly rig you have there, ole son!!
    [​IMG]

11. xb100

xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    Id love something huge like that :crying: maybe add a 18' for giggles :D