Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My New Valenti Jazz Four Custom

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Hardrockinsteel, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Hardrockinsteel

Hardrockinsteel

Feb 6, 2005
    I would just like to tell you all about this new jazz bass from Valenti Basses. First i would just like to say if you havent checked out Valenti Basses your missing out!! Check it out!! I was checking out warmoths website when i came across two basses nino valenti had built. I went to his website and checked out all the basses he had built prior, contacted him to make a geddy lee style bass but more modern to handle a more modern rock-metal style. I have played and owned so many basses in my 12+ years of playing and i must say it kicks ass. Solid alder body, badassII bridge, hipshot tuners, black block inlays on maple fingerboard and neck, all black hardware, sadowsky pickups and preamp, this bass will take your head off!! I mean it can cut more styles than you can imagine and might i add built extremely well. I would rate it a 10. The neck is smooth and sleek. the body contour is comfortable, and it is a breeze to play. Plus i just have to add its really reasonable priced, it wont put a massive dent in your wallet like some bass companies out there. Plus he can build just about any bass your imagination can muster up, did i mention reasonable priced. The bass is awesome, and recommend all bass players out there to check out Valenti Basses. Thanks Jason M :bassist: :D

2. Hardrockinsteel

Hardrockinsteel

Feb 6, 2005
    [​IMG]

3. That looks spectacular!

4. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    BEAUTIFUL. One of my favorite Valentis so far. :)

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Nice nice.... I'm pondering getting one... I previously was saving for a Benavente, but I've been GASing for a lower cost Jazz type for awhile now... and I think this might hit the spot. I still got a ways to go to be able to afford one, but that's good, time to think about it :p. Post sound clips!

Ray

6. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I can´t find the right word....mmmm.... SEXY!!!

7. In fact i LOVE this bass haha! May i ask how much you paid? I would like to see if i could afford one haha. That thing looks awesome and with Sadowsky electronics it must sound great.

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Go to Nino's site and price your own! :)

Ray

9. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Favorite shade of green. Favorite type of bass. Drool drool

10. Nino strikes again! Nice bass.. :D

11. Mr.Bassie720

Mr.Bassie720 Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Washington DC,Silver Spring,MD
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    i must give this bass 2 thumbs up.it has all my favorite features.i think mr. valenti is gonna be a busy man.

12. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Wow!! What an amazing bass! Congrats.

13. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    WOW! that is a hot bass!!

14. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    Hmmm. Some dude named Nino Valenti you say. Sounds like a cool chap. Wonder if he'd be interested in joining our little bass forum here? :D

Very cool bass, I can't help the feeling that I've seen it somewhere before.

:bag:

15. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Here I am. With some more pics, too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Nino, if I were to order a bass from you could you get matching headstock metalic blue burst?

17. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Check his site! Sheeze...:p
    http://www.valentibasses.com/

Ray

18. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I did, I saw the option section, I was refering to the blue burst, because I'm not sure on the color options.

19. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    PMs and e-mails are GREAT for that sort of thing ;).

Ray

20. Sane

Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    Its the black blocks that make that bass so dead sexy... not to mention a perfect shade of green... wow... when I get my Lakland paid off... Ill be lookin ya up:)