My New Warlock!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DryWater'Bass, Jun 8, 2003.

1. I just finished negotiating sale on my new BC Rich Platinum Warlock SUPREME...Check out the picture...It'll be shipped in the next couple of days...I hope it sounds as nice as the one's I've played in the past...

In BASS:bassist:
  2. Looks nice. I plan on getting one the next time I get a new four. I really like how they play, and they look pretty bad ass. Enjoy it.
  3. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    I actually love the shape of the warlock, but I think it would be insane badass with a hollow bubinga body and a black and red burst flame maple top with some sort of pointy F-holes in it, and a 3 piece wenge neck with a wenge fretboard with some sort of exotic inlay, made of a naturally red wood.

ok, I'll stop.
  4. Cool.
    The bindings makes it even more kick ass!!
  5. Looks awsome dude,
    And 'Gunz'is right, with the binding it looks killer!
  7. I think thats the only bass that looks nice w/o Inlays
  8. Awesome bass dude!! The binding really adds to it and makes it look better than the average Warlock.
  9. It's the supreme series of platinum...The guitarist for my brother's band has a BC Rich Platinum Supreme Bich, and he compared it to the Platinum bich the same way I compared one of the Platinum Warlocks to a neck-through Supreme....The supremes are made cosmetically and structurally superior to the Platinums....If anyone's interested I know a killer deal on a New Jersey series Warlock, made in 1984...With a case...for an awesome price..PM Me if you want the dude's email...||

In BASS:bassist:
  10. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    warlock's are the "BOMB" here is my 1987 USA
    bolt on. [​IMG]
  11. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Blackie Lawless special!!

12. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    tha's a nice bass!

13. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    also: Nikki Six had a black one in the early motley crue video's.
    Bobby Dall from Poison had a few of them, I saw
    him with the poison green one, and a splatter paint one, and he had one with the open up and say ah ! album cover with the she devil face.
    Kelly Nichols from L.A.Guns had a couple, I remember he had a cow print one with a kahler
    and he loaned it to Duff Mckagen from Guns & Roses for a gig.kelly also had one with bats painted all over it.I have pictures of them all in a scrapbook I kept.I am an old school metal guy
    so I dont know who plays them in the newer bands.
    by newer I mean after the 80's metal bands I mentioned.If any one knows i would be interested.:)
  14. dabshire

Dec 15, 2002
    McKinney, TX
    Mmmmmm. Pointy.

15. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    That is pretty pimp.

I want to get a 5 string Bich before I die or lose my fingers or something.
  16. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i like the old widow stuff
  17. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Louisiana, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
  18. for some reason, that bass just doesn't scream "tennessee"...
  19. It's not a TN bass...BTW Nikki Sixx also had a white one, mid 80's style NJ Warlock with a single P and Vol and Tone setup...My brother's guitarist had one almost like this at one time or another...Someone on Harmony Central actually has the bass made for LA Gunns Bassist Kelly Nichols,(Connection:LA Gunns to Nikki Sixx, both bassist played with warlocks, and Both have played with Tracii Gunns, check out Murderdog, Nikki's new band) It's the Cow Print one, BTW...I dunno what kinda case, White Coffin Case or Black on Black Coffin Case...The White is limited edition, which appeals to me, since I wanna start my army with this one..
  20. OOOOOHHHHHH MY GOD!This is the bass....It came, with BRAND NEW strings on it in the original box...a couple of dings(headstock and on the lower rear fin...But it sounds, plays and moreover...LOOKS AWESOME!!It's got new strings on it, so I'll wait until the sparkle goes away before I decide to put in new P/Us or not...But it's got a good good bass, excellent highs and a nice natural growl...It's a sweet plank of scariness..The binding is thick on the sides, and is a thin outline from the front...It's got a little bit of a neckdive, but it'll be better with a better strap.