Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My New Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by T-Funk, Mar 10, 2006.

1. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    Hello everyone,

My new Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 bass arrived via UPS today. Here is a picture of the wonderful instrument God has blessed me to own:

[​IMG]

I also want to thank the good ol' folks at Bass Central, especially Beaver and Grasshopper, for such wonderful customer service. I will definitely purchase from Bass Central again.

Ted

2. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Sweet bass you got there. I'm a sucker for the natural finishes....the gold hardware is a nice touch too. :) What are you playing through with this?

AuG

3. maxbass

maxbass

May 22, 2002
    Milano Italy
    Congratulations on your new Warwick!

Thumbs up for Bass Central, great deals and service for overseas Customers too!

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Awesome bass, I'd love to pick up a 4 string Streamer of some kind one day! I hope you enjoy it, it looks amazing!

5. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Niiiice!!!!!!!

I´ve played a Corvete $$ in natural, and boy, it was sexy as hell. The strings were kinda dead, but the growl was there.

Congrats!!! :bassist:

6. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Really, I've never noticed the $$ to have a perceptible "growl".

7. Congrats!! And welcome to the warwick club.:D

8. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Congrats! Streamers are sweeeeeeeet :D

9. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    At the present time, my rig consist of a Carvin R600 amp, Carvin RL410T cab and Carvin RL115 cab.

Ted

10. Sweet Bass enjoy, and welcome to the Warwick family!!! :cool:

11. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Sweet looking bass Ted!:) I was admiring it on BC's site the other day. I've got a similar bass on it's way. It should be here Monday. I really like your signature!;)

12. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    Thank you for the congratulations, guys and gals!

I have desired to own a Warwick bass ever since the day I saw John B. Williams play one on the early episodes of the Arsenio Hall Show. It is good to finally become an owner of a Warwick bass. :D

In order to justify and help finance the purchase, I sold a Fender American Deluxe Precision V, which I think are awesome basses. However, after seeing, playing and hearing the results of the Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5, I have no regrets. In my humble opinion, the Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 is much better suited for my musical requirements.

The only downside of this purchase is that I now have major GAS (and I stress only GAS :D) for additional Warwick basses, especially a Corvette Proline 5 and Thumb Bolt-on 5.

Ted

13. turnuptheBASS

turnuptheBASS

Jan 30, 2005
    So. CA.
    Noice bass:cool:

14. T-Funk

Give yourself some time to get to know your Warwick become one with her. Then and only then should see another Warwick. :D Hey you might even consider getting another Fender V maybe a Marcus Miller Fender Jazz V sweeet!!! :cool: Just kidding though enjoy I know you will dig your Warwick as much as I dig mine. Enjoy!!!

15. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    Lol.

Your comment is duly noted. Maybe I'll purchase one more Warwick, instead of two. :D