My new Yorkville cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rico_2212, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Rico_2212

Jul 6, 2004
    Dietzenbach, Germany
    Peavey Amps Club #64
    Last year I decided that I needed more power than I was getting from my Craaft BA122 head(all tube,120watts.) I went with an tube pre-amp and an 800w power amp, but for some reason I never got around to getting rid of my old Craaft head. I had planned to sell it or trade it for a combo just so I could practice at home or to take to jam sessions. I actually started looking for potential buyers this week, found a couple of people that wanted a tube head. I never got around to calling. Yesterday as I walked into my living room, I almost tripped over a large black box with a red ribbon wrapped around it. My wife and kids got me a Yorkville 115B cab for my 40th birthday. :hyper: Now I don' have to get rid of my old head (I didn't want to because it sounds great!) The only problem is that I have to wait til morning to try it out because I don't have any cables at home. But I think it will be worth the wait.
    Any more birthday/holiday stories? It is the season, so c'mon & share.
  2. hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    merry christmas! yorkville is good stuff! been using it for a while and it still jams!!!!!! you will like it! :hyper: :hyper: