Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My new Yorkville cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rico_2212, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Rico_2212

Rico_2212

Jul 6, 2004
    Dietzenbach, Germany
    Peavey Amps Club #64
    Last year I decided that I needed more power than I was getting from my Craaft BA122 head(all tube,120watts.) I went with an tube pre-amp and an 800w power amp, but for some reason I never got around to getting rid of my old Craaft head. I had planned to sell it or trade it for a combo just so I could practice at home or to take to jam sessions. I actually started looking for potential buyers this week, found a couple of people that wanted a tube head. I never got around to calling. Yesterday as I walked into my living room, I almost tripped over a large black box with a red ribbon wrapped around it. My wife and kids got me a Yorkville 115B cab for my 40th birthday. :hyper: Now I don' have to get rid of my old head (I didn't want to because it sounds great!) The only problem is that I have to wait til morning to try it out because I don't have any cables at home. But I think it will be worth the wait.
    Any more birthday/holiday stories? It is the season, so c'mon & share.

2. hondo8671

hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    merry christmas! yorkville is good stuff! been using it for a while and it still jams!!!!!! you will like it! :hyper: :hyper: