1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My next Epifani cabinet ....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gregbackstrom, Jun 9, 2007.

1. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Tacoma, Washington
    I have a UL 902C amp and two 8 ohm UL 112 series 2 cabinets. I'd like to add one more Epi cabinet to complete my "World Tour stack" (yeah -- THAT'S gonna happen!), but I'm not sure which configuration is the best.

I think I'd prefer one 4 ohm cabinet to avoid being silly with size, but I suppose I could just add two more UL 112's. What do you think?

Greg Backstrom

2. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    Well I think that you should buy 2 more Series II UL112s or an Oteil Burbridge hybrid 212, but maybe i'm a little bias since I currently have those items for sale. :D

3. How do you feel about 10's? I think a UL310 would be a great addition to your 112's!

4. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Tacoma, Washington
    I think you may be right. That could be a great combination of 10" punch and 12" booty!

Greg

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021