My next pay check, a John Paul Maghini or Lull P-Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by modulusbassist, Oct 31, 2001.

1. I am going to get one of these basses with my next pay check,

A John Paul Maghini or A Mike Lull, I like both of them, John Paul Maghini is a new luthier but his bass is top notch, and so is his guitars(don't spam me!).

Here is the John Paul Maghini
  2. Here is the Mike Lull, well it looks like, mmm, well a P-Bass!!!!!!

I hope I can get one of them for $1000 to $1200, that's the same price as Fender Zone bass, but I'll take any one of these over Fender Zone bass, just the thought of an independent luthiers attracts me more to these basses.
  3. You might be able to get a Lull used for that price with as slow as the market has been recently, but they go new for around ~$1600-$1700 IIRC.
  4. Well, the John Paul Maghini is $1999 list and the Lull is list for $2300, a Modulus Genesis 4 4 bass that list for $2800 was sold for $1000 recently, brand new, so there's a possibility.
  5. Hey Funky Carnivore, did you get that Rumble Fish and Sonus that you bid on ebay?

I'm tempted on the Rumble fish, but I'm saving my money instead to get the Maghini or the Lull.
  6. Both of those are ending within ten minutes of each other, in about four hours. If I win both, it's gonna be the most expensive ten minutes of my life!