1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My oh my what a singer!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by D.Don, Jul 29, 2008.

1. This guy REALLY got feeling!!

:D

D.Don

2. jon118

jon118

Apr 19, 2008
    Okay, I laughed, but dang that was a loud video. I'm glad there was a bit of time to get the volume down to a reasonable level before he started, um, singing.

3. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    Wow, that was hilarious! :D:D:D

At least you can't blame him for "singing" without feelings....

I'm still laughing... :D

4. Hehehe, I have watched it 5-6 times today and I lauugh as hell every time I see it.

I like the part where he starts singing and the engineer jumps out of the chair or something, and then the part where he sings with the spraycan, there I can almost not breath coz of laughing...

D.Don

5. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    What WAS the deal with the spraycan? And that poor engineer!

6. afinalfantasy

afinalfantasy Inactive

Jan 11, 2006
    Man, that was terrible.

Some people can pull that style of vocal off without sounding harsh, but damn that sucked.

7. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Good God i'm crying!!!

8. Kind of the point with the vid ..

Yeah, and still lots of peeps get to see and hear this and in some weird way, enjoy what he does ...

Power of the internets!

D.Don

9. As soon as I hear the piano introduction I knew I was in for something special.

Crazy, special? Ehhh, what' the difference?

10. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    The part where the engineer jumps back is priceless. I thought he was calling security at the end there. :D

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021