1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My pedal turns on but doesn´t send any effect...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by IguanaFish, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Hey!
    I´m having this problem with my pedal, I have a DOD Bass Stereo Chorus fx62, it was working great, i was playing with my effects chain but suddenly it just stopped sending any "chorus" signal, but it still turns on and makes that "clicking" noise when it is engaged or disengaged ¿What can it be? None of my other pedals stopped working just that one)

2. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    Maybe just a bad or loose patch cable? Check all connections or remove that pedal from your board. Try different patch cable(s) on it, power source, other cables, etc. Hope it's something simple to fix.

Y tambien, make it sure cables are connected in the correct input/output. I move pedals on/off my mini pedal board and sometimes run the inputs wrong, DOH! :banghead: Buena suerte hermano.

IguanaFish likes this.
  3. I´ve already checked that, it isn´t any of those options :C But thank you! Lets see it there´s any luck in the replies of the post hahaha