Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My PedalBoard ALMOST Complete

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lazlo Panaflex, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex

Sep 30, 2003
    [​IMG]

There it is in all its glory. Im awaiting a orange micro looper from mr. boggs. Hopefully it should be here this week :hyper:

The Deep Impact is quite a pedal if i may say. Someone should write a faq on it, its confusing me :p

2. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    nice job. Looks like we're Deep Impact brothers. I really like that pedal, although I only use one of its patches. I've had it for over a year and still haven't tried editing the patches. one of these days...

3. Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex

Sep 30, 2003
    My favorite program on it is #7 i believe its called "majesty." Its really hard for me to have a constant sound come out of it though, it keeps breaking up and cutting out :( I think i might just have to practice with it some more.

I LOVE it so far though :)

4. The trick to the Deep Impact is getting the signal just hot enough and setting the note on and note off just right. For long sustained notes I have sometimes used a compressor b4 it to smooth things out.

5. ESP Eden

ESP Eden

Feb 9, 2004
    washington mo
    What are you using on that toneworks thing?

6. Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex

Sep 30, 2003
    i wouldnt use it at all except it has a frwd/backword setting and my band uses it for one of its songs. You can check it out here

www.purevolume.com/varota

the song name is "this is digital" and the effect is at the beginning.