Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My pedalboard to be =)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Indigo, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Indigo

Indigo

Feb 19, 2004
    Örebro, Sweden
    Hey all!

Maybe this not that interesting for you, but I´ve just last night finished my pedalboard in theory. And I´m so proud and satisfied, so I thought I´ll share it with you =)

Here it is!

[​IMG]

The "SYL" is not Strapping Young Lad in a box, it´s just a simple effects loop box, also sending the phantom power from the HD350 directly to the bass.

Oh, and "Bas" is swedish for bass =)

Feel free to comment!

2. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    That's a pretty cool setup. :) I don't like wah too much, but I love the Big Muff. Nice board. :bassist: :)

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very similar to my setup for a while, except GK instead of EBS. Two wahs and a Big Muff, my personal favorite. May I ask why you've decided to use a guitar Crybaby after the Big Muff? I used a Morley and a bass Crybaby myself.

4. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Now that is a nice pedalboard.

5. Indigo

Indigo

Feb 19, 2004
    Örebro, Sweden
    I got my Big Muff before the Cry-Baby bass, so I tried to connect my old Cry-Baby before the Big Muff the first day I had it, and I really liked the sound of it. Also, the effects loop from the HD350 is runing in parallell, and I didn´t want the Cry-Baby Bass in parallell. So that´s why I have two separate effect loops, one parallell and one serial.