1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My pedalboard to be =)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Indigo, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Indigo

Indigo

Feb 19, 2004
    Örebro, Sweden
    Hey all!

Maybe this not that interesting for you, but I´ve just last night finished my pedalboard in theory. And I´m so proud and satisfied, so I thought I´ll share it with you =)

Here it is!

[​IMG]

The "SYL" is not Strapping Young Lad in a box, it´s just a simple effects loop box, also sending the phantom power from the HD350 directly to the bass.

Oh, and "Bas" is swedish for bass =)

Feel free to comment!

2. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    That's a pretty cool setup. :) I don't like wah too much, but I love the Big Muff. Nice board. :bassist: :)

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very similar to my setup for a while, except GK instead of EBS. Two wahs and a Big Muff, my personal favorite. May I ask why you've decided to use a guitar Crybaby after the Big Muff? I used a Morley and a bass Crybaby myself.

4. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Now that is a nice pedalboard.

5. Indigo

Indigo

Feb 19, 2004
    Örebro, Sweden
    I got my Big Muff before the Cry-Baby bass, so I tried to connect my old Cry-Baby before the Big Muff the first day I had it, and I really liked the sound of it. Also, the effects loop from the HD350 is runing in parallell, and I didn´t want the Cry-Baby Bass in parallell. So that´s why I have two separate effect loops, one parallell and one serial.