My Pedalboard...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Professor X, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    well I just put the last piece on... and here she is...

(from right to left) Fodera Model 2000 preamp, Angry Beaver Screaming Beaver (a hotroded tube screamer clone), EBS Octabass, Angry Beaver Invitro-Beaver (envelope follower), and finally a Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler...

The angry beaver pedals are handmade by a friend of mine, and the pedalboard is from a defunct minneapolis company called Toy Control.
  2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Those Angry Beaver pedals look pretty cool. Do they have a website? Does that Tube Screamer clone work better for bass than an Ibanez? I'd love to hear a clip of that one.
  3. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    No website for the angry beavers... It's just a guy i know who finds schems on the 'net and builds pedals and other stuff in his spare time... as far a I know I'm the only one he ever made anything for except himself... The Idea behind the pedal is a tube screamer bassic circuit with different caps(i think) for better low end response. I was the one who actually found the cases... he said they are a little harder to work with than the traditional metal ones but we both really like the way they look ;)