Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My Pedalboard...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Professor X, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    well I just put the last piece on... and here she is...

[​IMG]
    (from right to left) Fodera Model 2000 preamp, Angry Beaver Screaming Beaver (a hotroded tube screamer clone), EBS Octabass, Angry Beaver Invitro-Beaver (envelope follower), and finally a Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler...

The angry beaver pedals are handmade by a friend of mine, and the pedalboard is from a defunct minneapolis company called Toy Control.

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Those Angry Beaver pedals look pretty cool. Do they have a website? Does that Tube Screamer clone work better for bass than an Ibanez? I'd love to hear a clip of that one.

3. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    No website for the angry beavers... It's just a guy i know who finds schems on the 'net and builds pedals and other stuff in his spare time... as far a I know I'm the only one he ever made anything for except himself... The Idea behind the pedal is a tube screamer bassic circuit with different caps(i think) for better low end response. I was the one who actually found the cases... he said they are a little harder to work with than the traditional metal ones but we both really like the way they look ;)