My Phone Rang!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by TroyK, May 19, 2021.

1. I could see Ontario last night from my gig near Erie, PA! I was thinking about Fred Eaglesmith and his Port Dover posse.

2. Jim Dedrick

Jim Dedrick Jim Dedrick Gold Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Port Deposit, MD
    Better to ask forgiveness than permission...

3. BobDeRosa

BobDeRosa Supporting Member Commercial User

May 16, 2012
    Finger Lakes area of New York State
    Owner, Tritone Jazz Fantasy Camps
    Be careful anyway because less than 32% of your population is vaccinated. You're like 42nd out of the 50 states.

4. Mike JV

Mike JV

Mar 19, 2019
    I'm fully vaccinated and I must say that something as simple as going into store and not wearing a mask is very liberating! Nice to see people's faces again! I still carry a mask with me and if a store has a sign that says masks must be worn I'll comply with no problem. Last few times I went grocery shopping I didn't wear a mask but a lot of people still wear them. That's their choice.

I've got a darned good immune system anyway. I'm retired but when I was working I can't tell you how many times I'd be very close proximity to people with flu's and it was very seldom that I got sick from them. If and when I did it was always very mild compared to what they had. They'd be out of work for a week and I would maybe miss a day.

5. Ed S

Ed S

Nov 14, 2019
    Waiting to hear today if the farmers' market will allow us to play sans masks...

6. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    What key?

7. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Ugh, I despise when people call me while I'm trying to use my phone :rollno:

8. Ed S

Ed S

Nov 14, 2019
    :D
    Probly C or F - or something else to pi$$ of the prima dona fiddlers!

9. You overpaid.;)

Don Kasper likes this.
  10. And at least another 30%(nationally) or more have been already infected and carry natural immunity...but your advice to be careful is sound.

11. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Well, the day came. Playing down-market venues is the norm for me and I'm looking forward to getting back to them, but here was the venue for my official return to the wild. My hands are sore this morning. Tough to simulate 3 sets in the practice room. But, I feel like I'm supposed to feel again.

original_1bdd56a8-dbad-4316-9376-f6f557fc4cfb_IMG_20210702_181020848.jpg

isolated, lrhbass, Joshua and 4 others like this.
  12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021