1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Progects and Guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by crazykane2004, Oct 8, 2010.

1. crazykane2004

crazykane2004

Jul 31, 2010
    Hey all. Im Rather New to alot of this. Ive Been Playing 6 going on 7 years now and have recently quit my job to do a degree. I Have Recently Started Customing Basses Internally and Will Use This Thread To Display My work and sometimes ask for assistance. i have no experience nor much help apart from the good old internet and my freind who shows me alot of how this stuff works. curently my hohner B2V is in a custom shop where i have been working with them to produce something very uniqe.. pictures will follow from time to time and i hope yall can help me with any issues i have. i may even sell a few from time to time so ill keep you posted. i will also have a few comparison videos for Before/ After sound and result

Current Projects Are:
    -Hohner Steinberg B2V 5 String (new EMG DC40 pickups, 3 colour 'jem 7 style' paintjob, distortion pot, custom jack socket, killswitch) -money spent excluding the guitar: 560, (400 for my freind to repaint, build the jacksocket, and install the parts)- included p&p for items. This is the main bass i will use for my band

-A unknown model Stagg Bass( aim to add in a few new pots, most likley a trebel boost and a re change of pickups for a maximum trebel bass) This Will Be My Backup Bass

wish me luck;), any suggestions and advice is REALLY appreciated

p.s i really cant spell

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021