1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

my proposed new rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by andy311, Jun 15, 2007.

1. andy311

andy311 Llama Taboot Taboot

May 24, 2007
    oxford, ms
    im working a summer job just to buy a new rig. and will be working my next semester at college to buy a new bass, so i want to be sure that this will be a good combination, so just lemme know what yall think.

ampeg svt-2 pro head
    svt 410 hlf cab, and possibly a 1x15 later
    warwick streamer stage 2, or thumb

the only hard decision i am having is the head, my 3 main choices are the 2 pro, the 4 pro, and a warwick x-treme 10.1

so just let me know yalls opinions

2. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    I don't have any comments on the rig, but I'll give you a big Thumbs Up! for getting a job to pay for the stuff you couldn't otherwise afford.

There's too many 'poor me' posts on here from guys in their teens/early 20's saying "I don't have any money, please suggest something cheap."

Christ, GET A JOB.

3. andy311

May 24, 2007
    oxford, ms
    thanks, man all it took was my GAS to get big enough to motivate me lol

4. BetterBottomEnd

BetterBottomEnd <- Not me I just like looking at her

Jan 9, 2007
    Cable Wi
    Did she say yes?

5. andy311

May 24, 2007
    oxford, ms
    she... has no say in this. lol

6. i played throught that excact rig (2 pro, 410 hlf) and it is completly badass, the ported 410 makes it really bassy, your gonna love it, i played throught the svt4 at a show once and hated it, just my opinion but it had no balls,(but i didnt mess with the eq or nothin so maybe the guy who let me use it liked it this way) anyways good luck

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021