My purchase has been made!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Matt Till, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Finally, thread after thread after thread of "how should I spend my money that I don't really have to spend," RESULTS!!!

clothes baskets are essential to my tone:

and the always needed photoshopped to look artsy pic:

Sunn Sonic I
    Sunn (insert further info here, not on me) Cab with 2x15

All for 550 bucks! It's good to know people. I was worried at first because it's only 60 watts... aparently wattage ratings were really different back then because at 2 this thing is shaking stuff off the wall!! I haven't yet dared to bring it up to 5!! I'm scared!! :D
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    OH! I forgot, the cab has a bunch of stickers in them (I don't mind, the previous owner had good taste in music... it even has one from his previous band which was an awesome Erie, PA doom band), and some reflective paint for some reason, so it makes the cab look pretty weird in that pic. Also a bull dog mounted there on the side... fun times.
  3. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Dude, that looks like a sweeeeeet setup. I have always been a fan of sunn gear. I still rue the day I sold my sunn beta lead 212 guitar amp. It was the best sounding SS amp I have ever heard. And it was LOUD!!!
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I've got a practice Tuesday and a gig Friday, I can't wait to REALLY try this rig out. :bassist:
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

That is flippin' sweet!

6. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    totally bad a$$