1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My rare Jaco-recordings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Jazzomaniac, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Jazzomaniac

Jazzomaniac

Nov 16, 2006
    Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be posting most of the rare Jaco-recordings I've previously uploaded on this site
    on youtube, this way it will be a lot easier for you to check out the music. I understand that many people avoided
    to download my uploaded music due to the fact that the download-process took a while. Another reason I'm doing this is to
    fill youtube with more quality music from Jaco. From my experience some of the current videos there do not display him in
    the best of shape, and hopefully my contributions will make people get a better picture of his skills. I'll also post a lot of other interesting
    music( mostly jazz).

Here's a link to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Musicenthusiasm?feature=mhum

2. mcbosler

mcbosler

May 12, 2000
    Plano, TX
    Subscribed.

Awesome.

3. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Cool!

4. lowselfesteem

lowselfesteem

Jun 24, 2007
    michigan
    Thank you. Fantastic.

5. Jazzomaniac

Jazzomaniac

Nov 16, 2006
    Thanks for your kind comments, it's nice to know that my efforts are appreciated. I remember how grateful I was myself the first time I acquired these recordings, and the feeling I had during that experience is something I wish to pass on to as many people as possible. I've spent quite a few hours in total on all the uploading so far, but if getting to hear these recordings can make a difference in peoples everday lives( whether it is short or long term) then that is reward enough for me.

Stay tuned for more great jazz-music on my channel in the future.

Peace