Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my REAL singing debut. please listen.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    this is the last song from the new cd I'm posting. i just can't seem to contain myself. no need to comment on the singing. i know what i do, and how i do it. just hope you enjoy the song... it's a bit of a breaker upper for the cd.

One More Million Times

http://thenerve.info/secret_page.htm

note: for anyone interested. i've been posting the more amusing songs from the cd. The CD has 17 songs if any of you are interested when it comes out in a month. Most of the rest are straight ahead Rock & Roll. What the hell. I'm gonna put one more up right after I post this. Probably the most representative of what we do. It's called Really. It'll be posted in about 5 minutes. In the meantime please give 1 more million times a listen. Thanks.

2. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    :D I like it...but what the hell is that screeching noise in "One More Million Times" ?.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Thanks, Joe! I'm D/Ling it now but I'll listen to it later...Cowboys halftime is over.

brad cook

4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    believe it or not that's our producer bumblefoot's mariah carey imitation. he does that with his voice somehow.