Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My Recordings (Feedback appreciated)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Luke19Boarder, Dec 1, 2003.

1. www.soundclick.com/luke19boarder

there are a couple of my songs I've comoposed, recorded, and uploaded...I hope to have some more up there pretty soon, but I would really like to hear what you guys have to say about what I have now. Thanks.

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    pretty neat, It sounds like you need a band though, those three 'songs' would all make for better bass lines, or intros I'd say, not really solo pieces.

but it sounds pretty good, clean, and what-not.

keep up the good work.

3. Yeah ... I'm in a band. Unfortunately it's a punk band with two guitarists so there isn't a whole lot of room for me to do stuff like that. I'm working on a few other songs right now that I should have posted within the next week or so hopefully.

4. Is it just me or did they have to turn thier volume up to hear this ? It is INCREDIBLY low on my computer.

The slap was pretty cool. The tapping, loved it.

5. Yeah, my connecter thingy to plug my bass into my computer was being retarded, so they aren't very loud. I made it better, and I am going to re-record all of it in the next few days hopefully.

6. jm1

jm1

Nov 12, 2003
    Loved the tapping.

7. Matt R Miller

Matt R Miller

Apr 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    the tapping was my favorite

if i had say anything negative i'd mention the buzzing i noticed on the track with the 2 bass parts. no big deal