1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My rig just got a little bigger.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TSanders, May 3, 2005.

1. About six or seven months ago, I got a Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II and Neo 212. I love the rig, but was wanting to take advanatge of the 1001s power at 4 ohms, so I just added a Neo 115.

The 15 sounds great and really fills out the rig. click here for a review of the GK Neo 115 Its pretty compact for a stack and the Neo cabs are light. Not to mention it is LOUD!! 700 watts through 2 12s and a 15 makes me smile.

Heres pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I'll bet that rig kicks! Looks nice as well!

3. So that's what a matching rig looks like. Very sharp! :bassist:

4. Nice man, I like your style a lot. You seem like a organized dude. Nice rig!

5. I'll bet that stack sounds killer. Looks the part, that's for sure.

6. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Nice.....

I have the 700RBII and im loving it.

Behringer cab though, looking to upgrade within 2 years.

7. lowmid

lowmid

Feb 2, 2005
    belgium
    I'm hesitating in ordering a 412 Neo cab, would you advice me those??? I'll eventually going to customize them because I like the mesa grille design more, but their 412 neo has the size of a 810 and I'd prefer the 412 GK because it is slightly smaller and quite cheaper

so is it a winner cab?

8. I would not hesitate in getting a Neo 412. Thats going to be my next cab.

9. Never mind the rig, you're ROCKING the pink polo and New Balance kicks, dawg!!!

:bag:

/wearing the exact same thing...including the cargo shorts.

10. Thanks, I had just come from a meeting for a big festival my band is hosting. Thats about as dressed up as I get.