Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My rig...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lemonadeisgood, Dec 11, 2001.

1. lemonadeisgood

lemonadeisgood

Aug 22, 2001
    Canada
    This is what i'm working towards:

Korg DTR-2 Tuner (have it)
    SansAmp RBI Bass DI (have it)
    Eden WT-500

Ampeg SVT-810E (have it)

I should have the head in about 3 more payments (gotta love lay-away :D). I need to upgrade my rack case to a 4 space, I'm considering an Anvil. This is the final upgrade for me. Its weird, thinking back maybe 2 years ago playing through a cheap 30 watt kustom bass amp. Ah! those were the days... :rolleyes:

Whats everyone think?

2. A Rock

A Rock

Mar 18, 2001
    New Haven, CT
    hey what does the SansAmp RBI Bass DI actually do...becuase i have a swr bass750...i ordered a korg dtr 1 and an ATA anvil 4 space...i was actually thinking about this sansamp..but i didnt know what it actually does.

3. lemonadeisgood

lemonadeisgood

Aug 22, 2001
    Canada
    Well... its a direct input box that beefs up your bass. It can be used in parallel (one output sent to the amp and one output sent to the PA) or direct, just like any effect box (thats what i'm doing). I love the distortion it gives, so I sold my EHX Big Muff when I got it. I like being able to bypass it when I'm not using the distortion, I cant wait to get that head. I'll have great distortion and amazing clean.