My Sansamp BDDI Site

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tristan, May 23, 2003.

1. Tristan

Jan 28, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    Hello all, please check out my site at (totally non-commercial)... submit your fave settings too!

thanks, Tristan

oh yeah, the settigns page has been pretty flakey... let me know if it works or not and what browser you use.
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    This is bitchen. Thanks for putting that together. Now all SABDDI Q's can go directly to your site.

Great job!
  3. Tristan

Jan 28, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    thanks guys.

yeah, it does come across as a little bit overdone, but i figured, wut the hey, i'm making a site about the pedal... i might as well make it sound good.

i plan on putting up a page about the modification that can be done to the SABDDI and maybe even write a faq type of thing... any other suggestions?
  4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    No, I like it like that.
  5. Tristan

Jan 28, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    you can take out a resistor so that the xlr puts out more juice... i e-mailed tech 21nyc for precise details and will post it on my site when i hear back.
  6. Tristan

Jan 28, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    so is it safe to say that the settings page is working ok? any screwups?
  7. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

The BDDI was designed to go into either an instrument input or a table, not to feed a power amp.
    Hence the different output setting.
  8. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Sorry I broke it. :D You exceeded your bandwidth limitations while I was downloading the sound clips.
  9. Tristan

Jan 28, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    it's all good geshel, i blame geocities... it is free afterall.
  10. Hugh Jazz

Hugh Jazz

Sep 13, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    You should try hosting the page at As far as I know, it's much more reliable than geocities (I believe you can link directly), and I think you also have a higher bandwidth limit.
  11. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii

Nice job. I tried one of these out when I was shopping around for an overdrive pedal. I wasn't impressed by my 10 minute demo when I fiddled with it. Your settings sound good though. Maybe I didn't give myself enough time. I've since bought and sold a EBS Multidrive, and now have a Budda Phatbass dual-tube overdrive pedal on order. I think that if I needed a DI and an overdrive in one pedal, I'd definitely reconsider the SABBDI. Nice website.
  12. Cool!!! Thanks for this. I just got one of these and used it a little last night at band practice and I got a pretty good sound, but more options will help to fine tune a little.
  13. Great job Tristan! I especially like the way the dials move when you change the presets on the settings page! Perhaps you could include pics of the two different versions of the BDDI (the one with the Inst/Line switch) and maybe the programmable could make an appearance too.

If any pedal deserves its own site, its the BDDI (maybe the Big Muff too.... perhaps the Deep Impact .. hmmm).
  14. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    perhaps this could be sticky'd nes pas!! :meh:
  15. Sako

Nov 4, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Either that or it was me.

Good site though! Thanks for posting those clips.
  16. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    Good work.
    I´ve just bought a SABDDI so it´s gonna be very useful.
    Seems to be that the stick samples are missing (it´s been 2 years since the original post anyway)
  17. Ack, it's gone over your transfer limit... was bound to happen, I guess. :(

Cool site though! *tips hat*

18. The settings page didnt come up, all the rest did.
    Nice bass lines. Thanks for the effort!!
  19. superkicky

Sep 3, 2005
    the link to the settings page links to your site ;) if you ask me, you should just leave it there. you'd probably get more bandwidth that way.
  20. lomer

Mar 20, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    Sweet site man, wish the settings page was working tho....

Who else thinks a sister site for the M80 is in order??? cmon....