Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My Sansamp Came In Today!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kelvinf, Oct 15, 2001.

1. kelvinf

kelvinf

Oct 2, 2001
    Meridian,MS
    Hello Guys,

Today my sansamp bass driver arrived at my doorstep. My first impression was/is THIS PEDAL KICKS SOME SERIOUS A##!! My Peavey now sounds like it means business. The tube amp simulation is out of this world, my 300 watts sounds like 600 watts. I didn`t want to stop playing my bass because it was so much fun,but it is getting late and i don`t want the cops knocking on my door. Thanks guys for recommending this peace of gear. I`m ever so grateful.

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Another satisfied user :D I have to thank RAM for turning me on to it.

I was looking for a particular sound I heard and thought the SA might be it. If it wasn't, I was just going to return it. I was disappointed when I tried it out because it didn't have "that sound" I was looking for at all. Then I heard what my amp sounded like without it :eek: ......no way it was going back.

BTW, my neighbor used come to the door before calling the cops. Coincidentally, since I started using the SA, they just seem to have given up.

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Good to hear it Kelvin! Amazing what a little box can do!

4. What are these things worth? They sound like a pretty nice piece of equipment to have.

5. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Chris J, depending on where you shop, the go for between $150 and $185.

6. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    The cops usually knock at my door, even though I don´t have a SA.......