1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My school got locked down today too.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AlphaMale, Sep 5, 2008.

1. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    Well I live in his town. And last week, at the (high) school I graduated from last year, someone brought a gun to school. This school is literally less than two blocks away from E.O. Green Middle School where the shooting happened. And well I'm studying music at this local community college, just one town over. I only have Monday through Thursday classes, but someone brought a gun to my school and had planned to kill a bunch of people, they caught him before he did anything but I'm glad I wasn't there. I also live in a dangerous part of the town, people would shoot there more 5 times a month at one point. The cops came in and cracked down, but as of last night people started shooting again. It is getting a bit bothersome to live in this town.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Wow, that's really disheartening. Sorry to hear.

3. I'd move...there are better places to live in this world, where you won't end up a statistic. Up here if there's a shooting it brings our community to it's knees, as there may be one every 2 years or so, and usually domestic.

4. Yeah, Southern California is a very dangerous place. The gang territory is right next to the suburbs.

5. stewart8980

stewart8980

Apr 11, 2008
    Rhode Island
    yeah, my brother lives in South Central (PG at USC) thank god the only stuff thats happened to him is 3 stolen bikes and a break in 2 years ago